Consumers use Apple Wallet to keep their coupons, loyalty cards, payment cards, boarding passes, movie tickets, and more in one place on their iPhone.
Your customers can add their loyalty membership card in Apple Wallet. Simply, scan it at point-of-sale to award points for purchase.
HOW TO ADD A LOYALTY MEMBERSHIP CARD
Any customer with an iPhone can save a membership card to Apple Wallet from the Collect Loyalty customer portal for easy identification at point-of-sale.
1. Your customer makes a purchase with you and receives a points update email on their iPhone.
2. They click on View Rewards.
This will take them to their customer portal.
3. They click on the Apple Wallet icon under Save membership card to your phone.
4. Click Add.
Their loyalty membership card will now be saved to their iPhone.
HOW TO USE A LOYALTY MEMBERSHIP CARD
Now that your customer has saved their loyalty membership card to their Apple Wallet, you will have the ability to scan their card with a 2D scanner to quickly identify the customer at point-of-sale.
If you are using Kounta, the membership card code will automatically save to that customer's account.
If you are using Vend, you will need to overwrite the current Customer Code with their membership card code. When your customer comes into your store:
1. Search for the customer, select their profile, and click Edit information.
2. Overwrite the current customer code with the code on the membership card and click Save changes.
The membership card code will be saved to that customer's account which you can use to search for the customer in your point-of-sale.
Collect will recognize the customer's email address and will automatically sync their purchase information into your customer database.