Having physical membership cards can save you time at checkout, allowing you to identify your customers by scanning a code.
TO SET UP PHYSICAL MEMBERSHIP CARDS
1. Source cards that do not include a built-in loyalty program from a third-party.
Please Note: You will need to ensure these are scannable cards. Collect does not supply physical cards as we have an integration with Apple Wallet.
2. When adding a customer (or editing their details) click More Details to reveal additional fields.
3. In the bottom field which says Add tags by typing a tag enter, return or comma enter the number on the physical membership card, either by typing it in, or scanning the barcode.
4. Press enter and the ID code will be change to look like this:
5. Click Save and the unique code can now be used to identify that customer.
Please Note: You can have multiple tags in Kounta which will all be searchable
USING PHYSICAL MEMBERSHIP CARDS IN STORE
After the customer is set up in Kounta, simply scan their membership card to apply them to the sale. Collect will recognize the customer's email address and will automatically sync their purchase information into your customer database.