Installing Collect Loyalty in your Shopify point-of-sales system makes reward redemption and points visibility a breeze for staff and customers.
If you are already using Collect and have installed the app for your online store but would like to access the account through your point-of-sales app, simply log out on your device and log back in for the changes to take place.
Here's how to Install Collect Loyalty for Shopify POS if you haven't done so already.
Install Collect Loyalty for Shopify POS
From the Shopify Home screen in your Web Admin account:
1. Go to the Apps Icon.
2. Click Visit Shopify App Store.
3. Login to your Shopify account.
4. Search for and select Collect Loyalty for Shopify in the apps search bar.
5. Click GET to be taken to the Collect Loyalty Sign Up page.
Sign Up to Collect Loyalty
6. Complete your business details including:
7. Click Get Started.
8. Enter your location details for Billing purposes.
9. Enter your Phone Number.
10. Select your Industry from the drop-down menu.
11. Upload your company logo.
Note: We recommend using a logo that is at least 114px by 114px for best quality.
12. Click Continue.
You'll be taken back to the Shopify App store.
13. Click Install App.
After you install Collect Loyalty for Shopify, it will appear on the Apps page of your Shopify admin and in the Apps dashboard in your Shopify POS app.