Here's how to test your Offers program to make sure you're happy with it before you start sending offers to customers.
Test out your Offers program
1. In your point-of-sale or eCommerce store, add yourself as a new customer.
Make a fake purchase. Your customer details will be automatically synced to your Collect Offers customer database.
2. In your Offers account, go to your Customers tab.
3. Select your customer profile by clicking your name.
4. Under the Actions drop-down menu you can Create an offer for yourself.
5. Complete the details of your offer.
Remember to make the title simple and straight-forward so that your customer knows why they're receiving the offer.
6. Click Send Offer.
Redeeming your offer
1. Open the offer you've just emailed yourself from your inbox.
Your offer email will contain:
Your company logo
The title of the offer
A link to the coupon
Terms and conditions of the offer
2. Click Show Coupon.
3. Copy the unique coupon code or scan straight from Apple Wallet.
For Vend and Shopify Point-of-Sale purchases, paste the coupon code into the product search bar.
For Kounta purchases, add yourself to the sale and click Redeem for the offer.
If you're redeeming in eCommerce, add your coupon code into the discount field and the discount will automatically be added to the sale.
Once you've finished testing, create and send your first offer to your most loyal customers.