You've signed up for Loyalty and you're ready to hit the ground running. But where to begin?
The Complete Profile Bonus is a great place to start and serves two main purposes:
- It gives your customers an incentive to come back into your store to redeem their bonus and spend more money.
- Your customers provide you with valuable information such as gender and date of birth, which can be used to market to them in a more relevant and timely manner.
Set the Complete Profile Bonus
1. Go to the Complete Profile Bonus tab in your Loyalty account.
2. Enter your reward incentive amount.
You can offer customers a dollar discount, points toward their next purchase, or a percentage off discount for completing their profile.
3. Click "Save".
Create Online Shopify Coupon Codes
Collect uses a Shopify tool called “Shopify Bulk Discounts” to create your Shopify coupon codes.
4. Select Online from the drop-down menu to enable customers to redeem the bonus on your website.
5. Choose “Add More” to add Shopify Online Complete Profile Bonus coupon codes
6. Select “Create Shopify Coupons” and follow these instructions:
7. Once you have created your Shopify coupon codes for your Complete Profile Bonus, Click “Save Coupon Codes”.
Your new Complete Profile Bonus coupon codes will be all ready for your customers to redeem in your Shopify store when they have completed their profile.
Your Complete Profile Bonus and Your Customers
Your customers will see your Complete Profile Bonus as a banner at the top of their customer portal when they check their points balance and rewards until they have completed their customer profile. They will also have access to a 'Join' link within their profile.
Customers can follow the link to add their details to their customer profile. Once their profile is completed your customer will automatically receive their bonus points or will be sent their Complete Profile Bonus reward coupon via email.
If rewarded a discount, the customer will then be able to redeem the coupon in your online Shopify store by typing the code into the Promotions/Discounts field upon checkout.