Awesome, you have connected your Shopify eCommerce site to your Collect Loyalty account.
After you have created your rewards in the Online Rewards Tab, you'll need to create some online reward coupon codes so your customers can redeem your rewards in your online Shopify store.
Follow these simple steps to create your online coupon codes:
PART 1: DOWNLOAD BULK DISCOUNT APP
1. Below your reward's title, click 'Add More':
2. Click “Create Shopify Coupons” - this will lead you to the third party: Bulk Discounts App
Bulk Discounts App creates coupons for you for free.
3. Simply click “Get” and create a Bulk Discounts account.
4. Login in with your Store’s Shopify-URL and click “Login”
5. Sign-in using your Shopify URL:
PART 2: CREATE ONLINE Rewards COUPON CODES
Here is your Discount Sets dashboard.
6. To create a new discount set click ‘New Discount Set’ at the top right of the page.
This will take you to create your new discount.
Simply fill out your discount form as follows:
7. Generate Discounts:
Name your discount campaign: Name this discount coupon the same as you named your reward in Collect Loyalty.
Make sure that under “How many times can this discount be used?”
Number = 1
“No Limit” remains un-selected. If 'No Limit' is selected this means that your customer can redeem that offer an infinite number of times.
NOTE: This step is really important! Make sure that your customers cannot redeem your offer more than once by typing the number as 1 and by leaving the 'no limit' box un-selected. If you don't specify the number of times redeemed as 1 and leave the 'No limit' box un-selected, customers will be able to use the coupon code infinitely.
8. Discount Type:
Loyalty supports ‘$’, ‘%’ and ‘free shipping’ for online rewards.
Select discount as $ or % value off
Note: Make sure that your discount that you have designed in Shopify matches the offer that you have created in Collect Offers so customers see the same thing to avoid confusion.
8. Date Range:
Choose how long you want to run this offer campaign for.
Please note: that this date range is not how long your customer will be able to use your reward, this is how long your coupon code will last for your reward in Collect Loyalty.
Tip: Select a couple of years - so you don’t have to keep making coupon codes in a short space of time.
When you choose to delete this reward in Collect Loyalty these coupons will automatically be deleted.
9. Discount Prefix and Number of Discounts:
Select: “Generate the discount codes using a prefix”
Discount prefix: Automatically generated - you don’t need to change this.
Number of discounts you want to generate: Choose how many discount coupon codes you want to generate. We recommend creating a large number, for example 10,000, so you don’t have to go through this process again for a long time.
10. Click ‘Save Discount Set’ on the bottom right of the page.
Your Discount Set is now shown in your Bulk Discount Sets:
PART 3: ADDING DISCOUNT CODES TO Loyalty
11. Click on your newly created Bulk Discount Set:
12. Export your new Discount Coupon Set:
13. Check your emails, and download export.zip
14. Open the Zip from your downloads.
15. Highlight and copy all of your Codes from the left-hand column of the open zip file:
16. Paste them into your Collect Loyalty 'Online Rewards' screen that you have open:
Important: Make sure that all of your codes are on separate lines to make sure the import works correctly - however, it should paste like this automatically.
Now your new online rewards coupon codes will be all ready to go for your customers to redeem rewards online, and Collect Loyalty automatically generates your in-store rewards coupons for you.
Well done on creating your Online Shopify + Collect Loyalty Coupon Codes!