Add a Rewards tab to your Facebook page, so your Facebook fans can join your loyalty program, check their points balance & claim rewards.
How to add a Reward tab on your Facebook page
We use a Facebook Add-On called Woobox to create a Facebook Tab.
Part 1: Installing Woobox Static Frame
- Click Login
2. Click Static Tabs
3. Make sure that you are on the correct Facebook Business page.
Note: If you need to change select the two arrows button and then choose your correct business page.
4. Click on HTML Fangate Tab
Part 2: Customize Tab Content
1. Under Page Source, select URL
Then in your Loyalty admin, go to Cusotmer portal
Under Customer Portal:
Copy your Facebook Tab link.
Please Note: This example uses information specific to our Demo Store, please use your own Facebook Tab link from your own Collect Loyalty Customer Portal.
Back in your Wootrix screen:
3. Paste your Facebook Tab Link
4. Under Fangate Settings, select Off
This will allow all visitors to your Facebook page to see and be able to sign-up for your loyalty program.
5. Click Save Settings
Part 3: Tab Settings
Under Configure Facebook tab
- Click Change to add your own rewards tab image (Size Dimensions: 114x74 px)
You can choose to change this and add your own or use one of our suggested images:
|Rewards Facebook App Icon.png||Sign-up Facebook App Icon.png||Join Facebook App Icon.png|
On your Facebook Page timeline under Apps, when finished it will look like this:
2. Name your Facebook tab
3. Click Save Settings
Part 4: Edit Tab Content
In the Share Settings section:
- Under Tab image, select an image you would like your customers to share when they share your rewards tab.
2. Under Share Title: Name what you would like your title to say when your customers to share your Facebook tab.
3. Under Share Description: Enter what you would like your description to say when your customers to share your Facebook tab.
4. Under Share Button, tick Show Share button at top of Tab
5. Click Save Settings
How it works - your customers' experience
When a customer lands on your Facebook Page, they will see a Facebook tab along your Facebook page nav bar.
From here, your customers can join your loyalty program, log in to check their loyalty balance and unlocked rewards.
Just like this: