Awesome, you have connected your Shopify eCommerce site to your Collect Loyalty account.
After you have created your rewards in the Online Rewards Tab, you'll need to create some online reward coupon codes so your customers can redeem your rewards in your online Shopify store.
Follow these simple steps to create your online coupon codes:
PART 1: DOWNLOAD BULK DISCOUNT APP
1. Below your reward's title, click 'Add More':
2. Click “Create Shopify Coupons” - this will lead you to the third party: Bulk Discounts App
Bulk Discounts App creates coupons for you for free.
3. Simply click “Get” and create a Bulk Discounts account.
4. Login in with your Store’s Shopify-URL and click “Login”
5. Sign-in using your Shopify URL:
PART 2: CREATE ONLINE REWARDS COUPON CODES
Here is your Discount Sets dashboard.
6. To create a new discount set click ‘New Discount Set’ at the top right of the page.
This will take you to create your new discount.
Simply fill out your discount form as follows:
7. Name the discount the same title you gave your reward
4. Untick No limit, and choose a limit of 1. This means the coupon code can only be used once
5. Choose either $ Off or % Off discount type, enter your discount amount
Then, choose your what product or product collection you want your reward to be for.
7. Click All Orders to open the drop-down, then click either Product or Collection.
8. Select your Product or Collection from the drop-down
9. Choose how the discount is applied to the Product or Category, choose between:
- Apply to every applicable item in the cart - i.e. $15 off all of each of the dog food items in their shopping cart
- Apply only once per order - i.e. 15% off one of the dog food items in the cart
Note: Edit your reward terms and conditions to state this in it to avoid confusion when the customer uses this reward.
6. Set your campaign end date to as far into the future as you feel comfortable with.
7. Enter a large number of discounts you want to generate, e.g. 10,000
8. Click Save Discount Set
9. Click the title of the reward coupon set you just created
PART 3: ADDING DISCOUNT CODES TO LOYALTY
10. Click Export
11. 4. In your emails, open your email Export of your discounts and download the .csv file
14. Open the Zip from your downloads.
15. Highlight and copy all of your Codes from the left-hand column of the open zip file:
16. Paste them into your Collect Loyalty 'Online Rewards' screen that you have open:
Important: Make sure that all of your codes are on separate lines to make sure the import works correctly - however, it should paste like this automatically.
Now your new online rewards coupon codes will be all ready to go for your customers to redeem rewards online, and Collect Loyalty automatically generates your in-store rewards coupons for you.
Well done on creating your Online Shopify + Collect Loyalty Coupon Codes!